For Women's wellness
Tailored treatment for women going through different stages of life
Recovery from utero ovarian post-operation
Management during pregnancy and postpartum
We provide customized and comprehensive medical treatment for a variety of symptoms that women may experience throughout their lifetime.
- Clinic for menstrual problems: dysmenorrhea, menstrual pain, PMS, metrorrhagia, PCOS and more.
- Clinic for utero ovarian problems: uterine myoma, adenomyosis, endometriosis, ovarian cyst and more.
- Clinic for urogenital problems: leucorrhea, overactive bladder, urinary incontinence, bladder infection and more.
Clinic for utero ovarian post-operation recovery
- We help patients recover faster and reduce possible side effects that may arise from myomectomy, ovariectomy, hysterectomy and more.
- Treatment goal: We aim to remove blood stasis, improve qi and blood circulation, prevent inflammation and postoperative adhesion.
- Treatment method: We provide treatment for 2 weeks using herbal medicine, acupuncture, moxibustion, pharmacopuncture, physical therapy, V-steaming and more.
- We help to improve natural conception, help assisted reproductive technology (artificial insemination, IVF), and prevent recurrent pregnancy loss.
- Treatment goal: We aim to improve ovarian function, regulate hormonal imbalance, normalize ovulation cycle, and improve egg quality. Also, we help to make a more naturally stable and secure uterine environment that will help increase implantation and to maintain conception.
Clinic for pregnant women
- We treat a variety of pregnancy related symptoms from severe nausea, abdominal pain, back pain, cold, and problems to motor vehicle accidents during pregnancy and more.
- We help improve weakened body conditions during pregnancy that may lead to safe delivery of the baby.
- Treatment method: We provide acupuncture treatment and cupping therapy on acupuncture points that are known to be safe to use during pregnancy, and provide herbal medicine that prevents miscarriage and premature birth.
- We treat a variety of postpartum symptoms from joint and muscle pain to general fatigue, dizziness, sweating, cold symptoms, depression and more.
- 1st stage) Remove blood stasis, reduce edema : It is important to effectively remove any remaining blood stasis and edema that may result from delivery.
- 2nd stage) Tonification of qi and blood, strenghthening of muscle and ligaments: Postpartum women may experience fatigue and weakened muscles and ligaments due to trauma from delivery. We help tonify the lacking qi, blood, and muscles.
- 3rd stage) Weight management: Management of remaining body fat and improving body shape.
- Treatment goal: We help to alleviate symptoms that may arise during menopause from hot flushes, anxiety, insomnia, depression, joint pain, vaginal dryess, urinary incontinence. This helps to improve quality of life of middle-aged or older women and to prevent chronic diseases.
- Treatment methods: Acupuncture, moxibustion, pharmacopuncture, and herbal medicine is used in combination. We also provide hand and foot baths, lower body baths, and v-steaming to help increase overall circulation and metabolism.